Director of Integrated Marketing
The Director of Integrated Marketing oversees the marketing needs of the Association by enforcing brand standards, providing strategy recommendations, and implementing effective campaigns that are appropriate for a variety of audiences. This role also manages a team of marketing professionals.
As part of the Essential Functions for this role, the Director of Integrated Marketing:
· Develops and implements multi-channel marketing strategies in alignment with organizational goals and brand identity
· Oversees daily marketing operations to ensure that initiatives are completed efficiently and on-budget
· Leads, coaches and mentors team through regular goal setting, performance reviews, weekly team meetings, individual employee meetings and company-offered learning opportunities
· Creates a strategic vision for Association’s digital marketing and social media, including content, channel and engagement strategies
· Monitors and evaluates department budget and provide supervision for grant-based marketing budgets
· Evaluate and report on marketing outcomes utilizing analytical models
· Work closely with Marketing Project Manager to prioritize and assign appropriate resources to large campaigns, grant-funded projects and individual requests made through the HelpDesk ticketing system
· Serves as a department liaison throughout the organization, acting as an advocate for stakeholders by informing leadership of matters related to marketing priorities or concerns
Qualified Candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree with three (3) to five (5) years of management experience in a marketing (or related) department/field. Non profit experience a plus. The ideal candidate for this role is creative, data-driven, and able to work independently, with extensive digital, social media and marketing experience. Candidate must be able to communicate clearly and professionally in writing and verbally, and demonstrate ability to work independently and exercise effective time-management skills. Ability to work under pressure, prioritize work and balance a large portfolio of projects essential. Candidate must have experience managing internal/external vendor relations with advertising agencies, printers, video production houses, etc. Sensitivity toward cultural diversity, HIV/AIDS and lifestyle and addiction issues essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s (plus 3 years experience)
Required experience: Supervisory, Marketing, Digital and Social Media