The Staff Accountant will work closely with the finance and billing department with daily responsibilities described below as well assisting with various special projects deemed necessary. As part of the Essential Functions for this role, the Staff Accountant:
· Assists with development and monitoring of agency budgets.
· Manages all day to day accounting for Evergreen Supportive Lofts, LP including: accounts payable, periodic financial statements and external reporting as requested by stakeholders
· Oversees monthly bank account reconciliations
· Performs administrative functions such as: filing invoices, PAFs, JEs, Grant remits / preparing check disbursements for delivery to staff or mailing to vendor / filing supply orders
· Provides periodic progress reporting to management for the Pharmacy at Evergreen
Qualified Candidate will have a Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Accounting with two (2) years of related experience (preferably in a non-profit setting). Candidate must be able to communicate clearly and professionally in writing and verbally, and demonstrate familiarity with computers, MS Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word), and accounting software (SAGE100) preferred. Candidate must demonstrate personal integrity, responsibility, and ability to work independently. Sensitivity toward cultural diversity, HIV/AIDS and lifestyle and addiction issues essential.
Job Type: Full-Time
Required education: Bachelors
Required experience: Accounting, Financial Reporting, Reconciliations