Thank you for considering Evergreen Health for your health care needs. We know that moving your care to a new provider can feel overwhelming, which is why we've listed some basic steps to help you make the transition as easy as possible. If you have any additional questions, please call our office for assistance. We look forward to meeting you!
Four steps to a faster New Patient visit:
1. Schedule a New Patient visit by calling (716) 847-2441.
2. Prior to your visit you may wish to print and complete the following documents (these documents are also available on-site):
3. In addition to the above forms, please bring as much of the following information as possible:
- Insurance card and co-pay information
- List of all current medications
- Vaccine record from pediatrician or previous physician
4. Plan on arriving at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
We are committed to ensuring you receive respect and dignity at our medical group. Please see our Patient's Bill of Rights (English / Spanish) for a full overview of what you can expect from us, our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices and HIV Confidentiality Notice on how we may handle your protected health information and our Patient Financial Responsibility Notice.